Windows and Profiles
Our Aluminium Windows are great for both domestic and commercial use. They are available in any shade from the RAL colour range. Profiles allow for optimum thermal insulation. High performance frames and high security hardware all improve the comfort of your home. Pilkington low emission K glass is used in all our products.
Aluminium ‘Tilt & Turn’ Windows
European Tilt & Turn windows give a double action operation to your frame design. Tilting the window allows ventilation, and the ability to turn the window allows for easy cleaning and a very user-friendly mode of action. Our frames and glass comply with all current building regulation requirements.
Aluminium ‘Casement’ Windows
Casement windows that open outwards are functionally practical and easy to use. High performance profiles make our windows highly rated amongst the top competitors within the market. We fit high security shoot bolt key locking mechanisms as standard. We also provide night vent, fire egress and easy clean options.
High performance Solution
An effective and high performance solution – offering clean lines and advanced functionality for both new build and residential replacement applications. This window system is available in a range of configurations from Casement, tilt-before-turn and top-swing-reverse.
- Certified under the Secured By Design scheme
- Tested to PAS 24
- Green guide rated A
- Integrated deep head profiles for ease of trickle ventilation
- Unique polamide thermal break design to improve thermal performance
- 58mm frame depth
- Project in or project out options
- Internally or externally glazed to accommodate low and high rise projects
- Glazing 24mm – 40mm
- Available in a range of single or dual colour and anodised finishes
- Available for Lifetime Homes (LFT)