Aluminium Sash Windows
The frames we install are the slimmest of aluminium sections and incorporate modern thermal breaks.
Our Aluminium Windows are great for both domestic and commercial use. They are available in any shade from the RAL colour range. Profiles allow for optimum thermal insulation. High performance frames and high security hardware all improve the comfort of your home. Pilkington low emission K glass is used in all our products.
Aluminium ‘Tilt & Turn’ Windows
European Tilt & Turn windows give a double action operation to your frame design. Tilting the window allows ventilation, and the ability to turn the window allows for easy cleaning and a very user-friendly mode of action. Our frames and glass comply with all current building regulation requirements.
Our Royale Sash Window incorporates the traditional styling of wooden box sash windows with the advantages of a thermally broken aluminium profile. A stylish, low maintenance and authentic sash window that is suitable for use in heritage and conservation areas, or where Georgian and Victorian architecture is predominate. The ease of operation and excellent natural ventilation means that these Vertical Sliders are also suitable for use in high occupancy buildings.
The Royale Sash Window comes with authentic hardware and features a “tilt in” operation. which facilitates the cleaning of the external glass. It comes with sash homs and you can choose between a range of authentic glazing and deep bottom rail options, in order to retain the character of your property.
- Traditional styling with authentic 45° putty line sash detail.
- Utilises the natural strnegth of aluminium to create slim, thermally broken profiles.
- Uses low maintenance, hard wearing powder coated aluminium.
- Available in an extensive range of over 200 single colours.
- Range of authentic hardware in a variety of colours.
- Both sashes can tilit in – allowing easy access to external galss for cleaning.
- Available with A-shaped astragal bars for added authenticity.
- Slim or deep bottom rails available.
- Decorative horns as standard for a more traditional look.
- Can be fitted into new or existing timber frames or direct to brick.
- Suitable for use in replacement and refurbishment projects, as well as new build.
- Optional colour matched aluminium quad trim.
- Optional tilt restrictors available.