Our timber windows are manufactured from wood that is carefully selected from verified, legal and well-managed forests.
A combination of solid and engineered timber is used to deliver the best performance possible, while creating a beautifully natural appearance. Highly engineered wooden window frames are safe, reliable, watertight and custom made. They are all coated with a durable weatherproof seal. You can rest assured that warmth, noise reduction and security have all been expertly addressed. The available colours include white as standard (in a matt finish), as well as any timber stain of your choice.
Our timber windows and doors are available in any shade from Teknos colour range. “Teknos paint is a modern, water based family of exceptionally versatile paint for timber windows and doors.”
Casement Timber Windows
Outward-opening wooden casement windows are very functional and easy to use. Choose from a rounded oval finish, or chamfered edges. We can create a modern look with a storm-proof profile, or a more traditional look using Flush Casement. High security shoot bolt, key locking mechanisms come as standard in our range. Factory finished wooden windows are sprayed with three coats of high quality paint.
We provide a wide range of different styles of casement windows. From traditional Georgian styled through to more modern non bar styles, there is a design to suit every taste. In addition, if you want something not listed in our styles, then do not hesitate to contact us for a quote for a design made just for you. We provide high quality traditional timber casement windows. We can provide you with unique casement windows to your individual needs.
- Type of wood – Hardwood Mahogany Meranti and Softwood Pine
- Construction – The windows open to the outside, Frame thickness: 90mm, Leaf thickness: 58mm
- Paints – A full range of RAL colours. 2 primer undercoat and 1 finishing coat in white RAL 9003.
- Glazing – clear soft coat double glazed sealed units Ug = 1.1 W/m2k.Toughened safety glass (optional)
- Opening detail – Opening outward and fixed pane.
- Hardware – standard hinge.
- Restrictors and Easy Clean hinges (optional at extra cost)
- Mullions (optional) – Stick-on timber bars or structural bars.